(1) Damage: Over time, sewer lines can become damaged due to corrosion, shifting soil, tree roots, or other factors. If a sewer line is damaged, it may not function properly and can cause raw sewage to back up into your home.
(2) Obstruction: Blockages can occur in your sewer line due to build-up of debris, grease, or foreign objects, preventing proper flow and cause raw sewage to back up into your home.
(3) Age: Sewer lines have a lifespan of around 50 years. If your sewer line is nearing or exceeding its expected lifespan, it may be more cost-effective to replace it rather than continue to repair it.
(4) Inefficiency: If your sewer line is not functioning efficiently, it can cause slow drains, sewage backups and can lead to expensive repairs in the future.
(5) Property value: A damaged or outdated sewer line can negatively impact the value of your property.
It’s important to address any issues with your sewer line promptly to prevent damage to your home and potential health hazards. Elite Plumbing and Drains can help you to diagnose and repair or replace your sewer line. Give us a call (951) 564-1266